Re-charge your batteries with a spring break on the Scottish west coast and a visit to The Pierhouse Hotel - Small Country Hotel of the Year in the 2017 Scottish Hotel Awards, Argyll & Lomond Region. As the daylight hours lengthen, spring in Argyll is a time for re-visiting your favourite walks and bike rides or exploring new places before returning to the hotel to enjoy our home baking and welcoming wood burning fires.
Relax and enjoy a meal of local produce cooked to perfection in our award winning seafood restaurant. Complete your day in front of the fire in the Resident's Snug and savour one of over 100 malt whiskies or Scottish craft gins.
This year a spring visit to The Pierhouse Hotel is even better value, as we're offering great savings of up to 45% off our Bed and Breakfast rates in March and 30% off in April. To see the room rate for any particular period, simply use our online booking system here.
The offer is valid until 30th April 2017 (see terms and conditions for excluded dates).
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions apply to this offer. If you have any questions about these, don't hesitate to get in touch!
- Please note that our special rates are not available for public holiday and certain other weekends (including the Christmas, Twixmas, Hogmanay, Valentine's, Mother's Day weekend and Easter periods).
- The maximum saving of 45% off B&B rate applies to midweek (Monday-Thursday) stays in Cliff Facing rooms during March 2017.There are savings of up to 30% during April 2017. Check online availability calendar for latest rates.
- Prices may change from time to time, but the price quoted at the time of booking will be valid.
- One night's accommodation deposit per room per night is required to be paid prior to confirmation.
- Payments will be accepted by cash, UK cheques, Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Switch or Maestro.
- Cancellations: please note that should you cancel within a 7 day period you would be liable for the full balance. Cancellations outside of the 7 day period will incur a 10% administration charge deducted from the deposit. We strongly advise guests to take out travel insurance against any unforeseen cancellation.
- All prices on the website are subject to change and we reserve the right to amend them at any time.
- Please note that certain
facilities can't be booked online; to book the following you will
need to contact Reservations direct by phone or emaill:
Extra roll-away beds for children
Single Occupancy Rates
Pierhouse Adventure Activities
Book this offer online. Click here>
Click here to book by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Book this offer by phone:
Call 01631 730 302 or click here>