Mothers' Day Menu
Our special Mothers' Day menu - children's menu also available - is served with our warm welcome and a superb sea view overlooking the Lynn of Lorn - just a short scenic drive from Oban or Fort William.
For the ultimate in Mothering Sunday pampering, why not also enjoy our excellent range of massage treatments - just ask our Reservations team for full details. Gift vouchers are also available.
And don't forget Afternoon Tea - a special Mothers' Day treat served in the Ferry Bar from 3pm to 5:30pm.
Our Mothers' Day Menu is being served at lunch and dinner on Sunday 26 March: 2 courses £18 or 3 courses £24. Children's menu (2 courses) £8.
- Cream of cauliflower and Morangie brie soup with thyme croutons
- Pan fried crab cakes with tarragon & lime aioli & tomato salsa
- Pierhouse chicken liver & brandy pate with our fruit chutney & toasted brioche
- Ragout of peeled langoustine tail, mussels, smoked
haddock and salmon
in a rich cherry vine tomato & herb sauce served on a bed of chive gnocchi
with an Isle of Mull cheddar crisp
- Chargrilled duck breast with a rich kirsch &
fondant potato & roasted root vegetables
- Pan fried fillet of Cod with a chorizo, herb
crust, prosecco & lemon butter sauce,
creamed potatoes & asparagus tips
- Double chocolate salted caramel profiteroles
- Mixed berry Eton Mess
- Cheese & biscuits
- ...........followed by Coffee & Chocolates
children’s main course
- 4 oz Pierhouse Beef burger on a toasted mini
brioche bun with
cheese, tomato, lettuce and potato wedges
- Grilled salmon fillet with tomato and cucumber salad mayonnaise dip
- Nutella and Rice Krispie crunch ice creamcake
- Strawberry and banana lollipops with chocolate sauce dip
- 2 courses £18
3 courses £24 Children’s Menu (2
Served at lunch & dinner Sunday 26th March 2017
Please call Reservations on 01631 730 302 to book a table