Sample Easter Sunday Lunch Menu
Our renowned AA Rosetted Restaurant, with views over the water to Lismore and the Morvern hills, has won a fast-growing reputation as one of Argyll's best-kept secrets. We aim to share with you our passion for excellent food, wine and service using the finest seasonal Scottish seafood, meat, game and vegetables, cooked to perfection. We hope that you enjoy dining with us!
Sample Easter Sunday Lunch Menu: 2 courses £18.95, 3 courses £24.95.
- Crispy pulled duck & prune bon bons with chargrilled pak choi & a blackcurrant tea jus
- Grilled langoustine, courgette & red pepper skewers with wild garlic & lemon hollandaise sauce
- Spring vegetable consommé with Mull cheddar & thyme dumplings
- Slow roast leg of lamb with a rosemary & port wine jus, fondant potato, buttered kale & caramelised root vegetables
- Oven baked fillet of salmon with wilted baby gems & green beans, smoked haddock dauphine potatoes, pea vinaigrette & pancetta crisps
- Grilled fillet of Sea bream with an Arran mustard, tarragon & crispy brown shrimp cream sauce, pommes Parmentier & glazed baby vegetables
- Rhubarb & Apple crumble with vanilla pod ice cream
- Double chocolate & salted caramel profiteroles
- Selection of Scottish cheeses served with Pierhouse oatcakes, grapes, celery & chutney